onsdag 1 april 2015

Alex





office, Nils sat depressed, at least, he has invited me to Nice, to stay as long as I like for free, in one of his appartments...




that was wonderful news, O said




I hope he will not shoot me, as I come there...




I hadrly Think so, laughed O merrily






so many times, Alex had disappointed Nils, that he had began to have Dreams, of the same shooting him, as he merrily subsided by the medditerrainian


as usual he waited in the cafee in vain, Alex didnt show up Nils had received prohibition to lend the phone of the cafee, as he was leaving, he said, he never came, well no matter, I was anyway, going to admonish him in Allahs name to keep his nword, to people, lest, they approach me on Doomsday, complaining they thought I had recommended him, and he never kept his promises... bye...






as Nils approach the Waynes Cafee he saw alex peeking in cautiously, as he was looking for somethinh, like Nils himself, 'you have to see them Before they see you... Li Nils thought it had looked queer, and now sat in Eves kithchen who was the stranger who had rang her bell with grey cap?






the phonecal alex had received, helf a hour   had it been a code Word    that nils was now with him yet half an hour?   'revenge is a meal you eat Cold








nils felt, like he would have betrayed eve, if he hadnt begun to speak to himself,       could it be alex.... he had said aloud,    no!... eve herself, to his relief, already had come up with a conclusion, yes... nils tried for himself, eve speak nothing of what you noew Heard me say, I have to find out if alex has something to do with this, if so, it is catastrophy






he took William Blakes poems, and read, love to fault is Always blind Always is to joy inclined, lawless winged and unconfined and breaks all chains from every minds, deceit to secrec, etc. Nils excalimed, is a deceiver Nils exclaimed, eve who was in the same room, could agree, forget about it it was just jumping on to of my mouth, I hope by God he hasnt antthing to do with the grey cap...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar